27/05/07 - 02:45 am

Author Topic: Taking a break  (Read 3110 times)

Offline Kiorein

• Don't give me that look
  • Administrator
  • Novice
  • ZestyPoints: 0
    • View Profile
Taking a break
« on: January 21, 2015, 06:38:14 am »
Hey, so, I know I haven't really been doing much of anything lately (at least, things you can see me doing), but I'm going to officially stop doing things for a while. I'm not going to work on the site or deal with anything related to the site other than fixing it if it breaks.

I will do the following things that I've committed myself to already, which are: TV Tuners (recording Sundays), and Shadow Infenety (updated Saturdays). Yes the weekly Shadowfan updates ARE A THING http://zestyaroma.com/shadow-infenety-volume-2/ there is a new "chapter" added each week!

Otherwise I'm pretty much checked out of this stuff.

I'll still be on Skype and etc but don't expect me to do anything until this Winter course is over.

I dunno if it's obvious, but the site's constantly on my mind and I'm always tinkering with web code and learning how to make it better, and there's quite a few layouts that I've made that I haven't put up permanently (I've showed Swanson a little bit of it) since they're not the final product. After this break I should be able to finish it all and we can proceed with getting this site off the ground.

Haha I could have taken this break and nobody would have noticed. Oh well, good to let people know what's going on...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:40:32 am by Kiorein »

Offline Swanson

• Administrator
  • Novice
  • ZestyPoints: -2
    • View Profile
Re: Taking a break
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 04:37:50 pm »
Don't worry Kio, I will take good care of things while you're gone. Time to ban Stair again!

Offline Kiorein

• Don't give me that look
  • Administrator
  • Novice
  • ZestyPoints: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 05:56:43 pm »
I knew I could count on you to ban stair who checks the forum every few weeks.

Offline starmaster

• Contributor
  • Novice
  • ZestyPoints: -7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 02:55:48 am »
I'm the new instant!

Offline starmaster

• Contributor
  • Novice
  • ZestyPoints: -7